We are a fast growing, progressive organization that prides itself for Customer Service Excellence, Sales Focus and Speed of Execution. We do this by maintaining an engaging and fun work environment and encouraging our team to be their best every day. Our goal is to reshape the way insurance is sold, recreate the client broker relationship and deliver extraordinary experiences at each customer interaction.
In other words: this is the perfect place for you to develop your career and show the great things you are capable of.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Processing applications, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Uploading data through our Broker Management System or directly through insurance company portals
- Updating client files in our Broker Management System
- Review and Remarket Policies for most competitive coverage
- Answer customer requests on renewal information and options, midterm changes, Cancellations and Quotes
- Office admin responsibilities
- Other related duties as assigned
If you are:
- Professional and able to excel in a customer facing organization
- Fast learner and curious, easily adaptable to new processes/changes and excel in a fast paced environment
- Computer proficient (Word and Excel) and type more than 44wpm
- Have at least 1-2 years experience working in a service role
- Experience with Compu-Quote, Applied Rating and Power Broker a plus
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus. Mention what language you speak and your level of proficiency.
- Ambitious and driven by a commitment to excellence and to going the extra mile for customers
- RIBO license or in the process of obtaining the license
Send your resume now to email@example.com.
This is a salaried position, 3 month Contract to Permanent, includes vacation and personal days. We will provide you with training and will put you in a position to be the best you can be.
A progressive role, this is the perfect position that offers extraordinary advancement opportunities and career growth to the right individuals.
About Levitt Insurance Brokers
We are an insurance brokerage servicing South Eastern Ontario from our two locations – Toronto and Kitchener. We have access to many insurance companies which allows us to have a competitive advantage over the banks and the direct insurers.