· Provide technical support for first level hardware, software and infrastructure components including: desktops, printers, and application related issues resolving incidents via phone, e-mail, web-chat, self-service, and in-person, maintaining effective lines of communication
· Performs installation, configuration and testing for workstations, telephones and associated adjunct equipment.
· Perform password resets and user account lockout diagnostics
· Provide basic phone system / mobile device support and troubleshooting
· Diagnose and resolve technical problems, Identifying and escalating priority issues to management
· Routine maintenance on desktops, and printers
· Troubleshoot software and application issues by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
· Escalate incidents and requests to Service Provider (Fortify) as required
· Follow-up with Service Provider (Fortify) support to collaborate on continuous improvement
· Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
College or University Diploma in Computer related study preferred.
Experience with Windows Servers, networking principles, technical computer skills.
Excellent communication, technical, interpersonal and organizational skills;
Proven ability to plan and manage time, resolve issues quickly.
Adaptable to new and changing technology and capable of training users;
Works well with others, responds quickly to direction.
Self-motivated, Prioritizes well, Learns quickly, Maximum availability;
Able to complete tasks quickly without regularly involving/requiring external intervention
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.