This position is flexible and can be located in any of the following locations: Toronto/Ottawa/London/Windsor/Cambridge
Our client fosters a team that works together. They value diversity, share common values, encourage growth and achievement. They have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager – Commercial Lines to join their dynamic team.
The Senior Account Manager assists the Commercial Lines department in meeting service level objectives by solidifying client relationships, providing superior customer service, updating client information, producing quality documents and providing support to the Account Executives.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 10 years’ brokerage experience as a Commercial Account Manager
• RIBO license required. CIP and/or CAIB would be an asset
• Fully bilingual with excellent French and English oral and written communication
• Working knowledge of TAM is an asset
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• High attention to detail and accuracy with strong follow-through skills
• Highly organized with effective prioritization ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently while supporting a team
• Demonstrated success working in a fast paced and electronic file environment
• Service a portfolio of diverse and complex commercial lines accounts, including but not limited to addressing client queries and insurer requests regarding insurance, claims, or administrative issues.
• Assisting Account Executives with the marketing and/or placement of any new business submission.
• Manage policy expirations by obtaining renewal information, negotiating with insurers for optimal renewal terms and providing clients with renewal options in a timely fashion.
• Ability to prepare account summaries and renewal presentations as required including premium financing options for all renewal premiums.
• Maintain electronic files and documentation in an orderly, up to date manner based on procedures.
• Assist Account Executives and other departments in cross selling, and account rounding.
• Keep Account Executives fully informed of any important development on their accounts.
• Assist other team members from time to time as requested to ensure team goals are met.
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.