This salaried position is ideal for someone who excels at providing superior customer service to our clients and thrives within a team environment. The qualified individual will work with our Insurance Partners and handle the new business process along with renewal reviews, renewal re-markets, endorsements, as well as assessing risk while providing the necessary guidance and recommendations to our clients. Must have experience with Compu-Quote, Applied Agency (TAM) and the various insurance company portals. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to advance his/her career.
Skills & Experience:
· 8+ years Personal Lines brokerage experience
· A team player with strong work ethic;
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
· An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
Education, Knowledge & Responsibilities:
· RIBO licence (active and in good standing) is required
· Computer proficiency is required; experience with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote and Ins Company portals
· Review and Remarket Policies for most competitive coverage
· Look after phone calls requesting renewal information and options, mid-term changes, Cancellations and New Business
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.