Our client is a well established Insurance National Brokerage firm in Mississauga.
Reporting to the Supervisor of the Commercial Lines department the incumbent is a member of the Customer Service team and is responsible for Assisting the Marketing Manager with New Business and servicing & re-marketing mid-market and/or small business Commercial accounts within a National capacity. You are highly motivated; detail oriented and maintains strong communication and relationship building skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Placement of small business accounts
– File creation, organization of client documentation and updating Client activity logs
– Track and follow up on New Policy Documents to ensure recieved in a timely manner.
– Preparation of all client facing documentation including invoices, letters, policy documents, certificates of insurance
– Administration of the client renewal process
– Work closely with the Account Executive to service & manage all day to day activity
– Account service co-ordination including review of documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations
– Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision making for the client
– Participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
– Communication with insurers as required to support the brokering function
– Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Professional Experience Required:
-Strong Commercial P&C Technical and Service experience, Minimum 5 years as a Commercial CSR/Account Manager, SigXP Experience
Deep understanding of the Property and Casualty insurance market and technical wordings; Strong Business Acumen; Microsoft office product expertise and familiarity with Broker Management systems / SigXP Specifically
University Degree, College Degree, CRM or CIP
Detail oriented, Positive, Team Player, Ability to work in a fast paced environment, Adaptable to change, Strong Communication Skills, Strong Business Acumen; Technically Competent
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.