Reporting to the commercial Accounts Supervisor the incumbent is a member of the Customer Service team and is responsible for servicing & marketing mid-market and/or small business Commercial accounts within a National capacity. This individual should be highly motivated; detail oriented and maintains strong communication and relationship building skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Organization of client documentation and updating Client activity logs
– Track and follow up on Policy Documents to ensure received in a timely manner.
– Preparation of all client facing documentation including invoices, letters, policy documents, certificates of insurance
– Administration of the client renewal process
– Work closely with the Account Executive to service & manage all day to day activity
– Account service co-ordination including review of documentation for routine policy changes, additions, deletions, renewals or cancellations
– Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision making for the client
– Participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
– Communication with insurers as required to support the brokering function
Professional Experience Required:
-Strong Commercial P&C Technical and Service experience, Minimum 5 years as a Commercial CSR/Account Manager, SigXP Experience
Deep understanding of the Property and Casualty insurance market and technical wordings; Strong Business Acumen; Microsoft office product expertise and familiarity with Broker Management systems / SigXP Specifically
RIBO, College Degree, CRM or CIP
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.