This individual’s primary responsibilities include:
· Data entry and invoicing transactions
· Ensuring accurate processing of policy documentation such as renewals, new policies, and endorsements
· Preparing renewals and endorsements to be sent out to our clients using form letters as a base
· Contacting clients to remind them of outstanding premiums, re-schedule NSF payments, and handle other billing related inquiries
· Providing internal clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
· Minimum of 2 years Personal Lines insurance brokerage experience
· A valid RIBO license would be considered an asset
· Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail
· Have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel is required; and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.