Job Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for the underwriting and issuance of new business, reviewing home inspections cancellations by registered letter and the processing of endorsements, renewals, assisting brokers and other various duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- CIP designation or progression toward completion
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-directed, flexible and adaptable
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Paxus and OneShield system are an asset
About Guarantee Company of North America
The Guarantee Company of North America is a leader in specialty insurance within the North American marketplace. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise in niche segments, including the transportation industry, construction industry, corporate programs and customized personal insurance. For more information, visit theguarantee.com.