As the successful candidate on our IT team, your responsibilities will include:
- analyzing, estimating, designing, developing, testing, and supporting application implementations for the employees and clients of the Frank Cowan Company
- being experienced using the following technologies, Java (J2EE & J2SE), Java Swing, SQL, XML, scripting, DB2, Eclipse, IBM’s Data Studio, SVN, Jenkins, Linux, Putty, as well as database administration
What you bring:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years related experience
- An understanding of relevant software development methodologies
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- High level of self-motivation
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
About Frank Cowan Company
Why choose Frank Cowan Company:
- A professional and motivating team environment where contributions are valued
- An entrepreneurial culture that has helped build a company with a strong history and exciting future
- We offer great benefits, professional development support and competitive pay with incentives
- Other great perks including, a recognition program, a fitness rebate, recognition of service milestones, work-life balance and much more!
Located in Princeton, Ontario, under half an hour from Woodstock, Brantford and Cambridge, just off the 403 or 401!
We are proud of our past, and excited about the future!
Since the opening of our doors in 1927, Frank Cowan Company has established itself as a leader in providing specialized insurance programs including risk management and claims services across Canada. We have proven industry knowledge gained through 85 years of partnering with insurance companies and independent brokers, giving us the ability to effectively manage the necessary risk and advisory and claims services for both standard and complex issues.
How to Apply
We invite interested candidates submit their resume and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.